2023 Chancellor's Fellowship For Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Javier Arsuaga among 5 faculty recognized for DEI efforts
Chancellor Gary S. May and the Academic Senate’s Committee on Affirmative Action and Diversity recently announced their selections for the 2023 Chancellor’s Fellowships for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Four are members of the Academic Senate:
- Javier Arsuaga, College of Biological Sciences and College of Letters and Science
- Setareh Rafatirad, College of Engineering
- Crystal Rogers, School of Veterinary Medicine
- David Wittman, College of Letters and Science
The fifth is a member of the Academic Federation:
- Kupiri “Piri” Ackerman-Barger, Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing
Read the full story here.